Patrick O. Ingle
Objective:A Web Architect and Developer employing latest technologies and methodologies
- Having over 10 years of LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) architecture and development including enterprise-level environments
- Excellent experience on MVC frameworks like Code Igniter Symphony and Zend.
- Expertise in Content Management Systems (CMS), with an in depth knowledge and experience of Wordpress (3.x) Codex, Plug in development, and theme migration
- Experience in Windows, MAC and Linux environments with XAMPP, WAMP, LAMP, and MAMP.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming concepts (OOP) using PHP 5.
- Experienced in MySQL and Database Designing and modeling, development and installation including Master-Slave replication
- Integrating Cloud technologies into the existing infrastructure with Xeround (Amazon/AWS)
- Well versed in Revision Control Systems like CVS, SVN, Git, Mercurial, and PVCS
- Experienced in writing MySQL Functions and stored procedures
- Working knowledge of E-Commerce payment solutions
- Self starter with a "can-do" & "think out of the box" attitude
- Highly adaptable individual with excellent communication and leadership skills developed through teaching and presentations with an excellent track record as a team player